Wednesday, January 27, 2010

thinking things outloud

I need to start blogging again.

I say that to myself almost everyday--usually when I'm trying to condense a thought into something short enough to fit into a "facebook" status, or when I'm feeling especially opinionated.

This mental list of things I need to do, of which the "need to blog" is a teeny tiny part, has gotten to a point where it is paralyzing. Perhaps that is the ultimate method of procrastination, I don't know. I do know that I've got to push through it or drown. So I'd doing what Morita would suggest: Feel your feelings, know your purpose, do what needs to be done. http://www.todoinstitute.org/constructiveliving.html (Once I get in the habit of this, I'll be able to make that a link. Soon, soon.)

In a moment what needs doing, for better or worse, is to push the publish button and begin to think things out loud and on purpose again.

Here goes...

No comments: